Terms & Agreements
1. You represent that the material you are submitting (the "Material") is original to you and that, to the extent that the Material is copyrightable, you own the copyright.
2. You have kept at least one copy of the Material you have sent, so F8F has no responsibility to return the Material to you or to protect it from loss or damage.
3. You understand that F8F gets many submissions and that F8F also develops program ideas internally, so you agree that F8F is free to use materials submitted by others or developed by F8F that contain elements that are similar to those in your Material or that contain ideas, program suggestions, factual matters or other public domain elements or aspects that F8F is entitled to use.
4. F8F's only obligation is to review your Material. F8F will not give your Material to anyone outside of F8F without your consent, however, nor will F8F use it without making an agreement with you allowing F8F to do so.
5. If there ever is any question as to whether F8F used to your Material without your consent, you agree to resolve this matter by binding arbitration in Orange County, North Carolina. Moreover, you agree that the maximum value of your Material is $1,000, and that no arbitrator may award you more than that amount.